An 8(a), EDWOSB, Hispanic Owned Firm
Security infrastructures that go beyond simple IT protection.
You are here
Information Security Design and Implementation
Enterprise Risk Management’s information security design and implementation services bring expertise in application and database security systems engineering to provide solutions for the control and security of information assets. ERM’s team of information security experts provide client organizations with functional security designs and application implementation support to help their enterprise securely share business-critical information between employees, suppliers, customers and business partners. Information security begins at the ground level and ERM’s information security design and implementation services bring expertise in application and database security systems engineering and IT system implementation to ensure that a robust bottom-up approach is used to enable a robust information security posture at client organizations. A strong base ensures that the information security structure that stands on it is stable and consistent.
The two major activities related to this service offering are security architecture design and security architecture implementation. Our security architecture design results in the development of a comprehensive security framework that increases consistency, efficiency, and reliability through the integration of information security requirements into the information infrastructure. Our security architecture application implementation experts use a pre-defined and formal information security architecture, correlate it to available security products, and provide the configuration skills necessary to implement it. Among other areas, our information security design and IT system implementation support services include:
- Information Security Program Design and Implementation
- Information Security Risk Assessments
- Information Security Policies, Standards, Procedures and Guidelines
- Network Security Design and Implementation
- Operating Systems and Subsystem Security Design and Implementation
- Application Systems Security Design and Implementation
- E-commerce \ E-banking Security Design and Implementation
- Wireless Security Design and Implementation
- Mobile Device Infrastructure Security Design and Implementation